Church of St Emperor Constantine and Empress Jelena
This remarkable church is located in the very centre of Ivanjica. The church was built during 1836.-1838., just three years after the province had been officially constituted. This is the only building dating back to that period in Ivanjica. The church remained intact during two fires that burned down the complete town. The church interior is decorated with icons, painted during 1862. and completely preserved. The icons were painted by Mr Dimitrije Posnikovic. Tourists, same like people living in Ivanjica are visiting this beautiful church. In the halls of the Parish house, theological lectures and liturgies are regulary held, for citizens of Ivanjica and every interested visitor.